The Veterinary Medicine Extension Newsletter is a combined effort of Washington State University Extension, the Field Disease Investigation Unit, the Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (WADDL), and the Agricultural Animal Health Group. The newsletter is published quarterly. If you would like to receive our newsletters via e-mail, please send a request to email@example.com
NEW RELEASE — Working with Livestock: COVID-19 Guidance (WSDA)
- From the Editor
- Things to Tell the Public About COVID-19 Treatment
- Dairy: Question About use of Lime in Barns
- Dairy: Hoof Lesions and Fertility in Jerseys
- Dairy: Amber’s Top 10 Tips: Farmer Well-being
- Sheep: Death in 2-month Old Lambs
- Livestock: Fly Control — Get Ready!
- Swine: Skin Lesions in Baby Pigs
- Poultry: Mareks Disease in Backyard Poultry
- WSU Ag Faculty Research Updates
- WSDA Corner
- Resources for Animals and COVID-19
- Continuing Education: Vets and Producers
- Guess That Breed!!