The Veterinary Medicine Extension Newsletter is a combined effort of Washington State University Extension, the Field Disease Investigation Unit, the Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (WADDL), and the Agricultural Animal Health Group. The newsletter is published quarterly. If you would like to receive our newsletters via e-mail, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW RELEASE — Working with Livestock: COVID-19 Guidance (WSDA)
- From the Editor
- FDA Report on 2019 Drug Sales
- Dairy: Crypto, rotavirus and coronavirus
- Dairy: What can gene expression tell us?
- Beef: BRD–Are we missing something?
- Sheep: Melatonin to improve lamb survival
- Swine: Genetically modified pig
- WSU Ag Faculty Research Updates
- Continuing Education: Vets and Producers
- Guess That Breed!!