The Veterinary Medicine Extension Newsletter is a combined effort of Washington State University Extension, the Field Disease Investigation Unit, the Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (WADDL), and the Agricultural Animal Health Group. The newsletter is published quarterly. If you would like to receive our newsletters via e-mail, please send a request to email@example.com
- From the Editor
- Curious About Infectious Diseases of Livestock?
- Dairy: Partnering on AMS Conference
- Dairy: What’s New on Footwarts?
- Dairy: The Use of Disease “Alerts Generated by Precision Dairy Technology
- Dairy: LEADS Graduates Ready to Teach Safety
- Sheep: Can We Feed our Way to Better Wool
- Beef: What Should Cattle Producers Expect From Their Vet?
- Beef: Heritability of Immune Competence
- Poultry: Introducing New Chickens
- What’s New at WADDL
- WSU Ag Faculty Research Updates
- WSDA Corner
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Guess That Breed!!