The Veterinary Medicine Extension Newsletter is a combined effort of Washington State University Extension, the Field Disease Investigation Unit, the Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (WADDL), and the Agricultural Animal Health Group. The newsletter is published quarterly. If you would like to receive our newsletters via e-mail, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- From the Editor
- Vet Students Visit India
- Dairy: We’re Talking Drugs Again
- Beef: The Art of Range
- Dairy: Update on Bovine Leukemia Virus
- Goats: Dairy Goats and Staph Mastitis
- Sheep: It’s Bluetongue Virus Season!
- What’s New at WADDL
- Veterinary Medicine Loan Repayment
- WSU Ag Faculty Research Updates
- WSDA Corner
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Guess That Breed!!