Washington State University Veterinary Medicine Extension helps build connections between industry, producers, veterinarians, and students throughout the state of Washington. Our mission is to help “improve ag animal health and well being today for our safety and well being tomorrow“.
The resources on our site include:
- Courses – Provides links to courses developed by WSU VME and associated organizations to educate veterinarians and ag animal producers and employees
- Faculty & Staff – A listing of our faculty and staff and their contact information
- Newsletters – Current and past issues devoted to the transfer of current, relevant information to food animal owners and veterinarians.
- To be on our mailing list to receive the Ag Animal Health Newsletter that is sent out quarterly, please sign up by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
- Programs – A collection of references and information divided into the following categories: Beef, Dairy, Goat, Poultry, Sheep, Swine, 4-H & Fair
- Research Projects – Information on current and past projects and the resulting outreach materials. See the slideshow below for the active projects.
- Spotlights – A listing of in-depth articles on issues relating to ag animal health
- October 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- October 7 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- November 10 @ 8:30 am - 2:30 pm
- November 28 - December 12
- January 18, 2017 - January 19, 2017