- Antimicrobial resistance prevalence in fecal Escherichia coli of preweaned dairy calves housed either in individual pens or in group pens. Richard V Pereira, Julie D Siler, and Lorin D Warnick. (Submitted to CRWAD and presented on December 7, 2013 in Chicago, IL)
- Correlation between Quinolone-Resistant Commensal E coli Dairy Calves and Enrofloxacin Use. Lisa P. Jones, William Sischo, Thomas E Besser, and Margaret A. Davis. (ASM 2013 113th General Meeting)
- Recent Emergence and Rapid Dissemination of blaCTX-M among Dairy Calves in Washington State. Davis MA, Jones LP, Meyers DV, Ahmed S, Suthar N, Sischo WM, Besser TE. (ICAAC 2012)
- Effect of heifer-raising practices on E.coli antimicrobial resistance and Salmonella prevalence in heifer raisers. Pereira RV, Siler JD, Cummings KJ, Davis MA, Warnick LD. Epidemiol Infect. 2015 23: 1-10.
- Effect of on-farm use of antimicrobial drugs on resistance in fecal Escherichia coli of preweaned dairy calves. 2014. R.V. Pereira, J.D. Siler, J.C. Ng, M.A. Davis, Y.T. Grohn, and L.D. Warnick. J. Dairy Sci 97: 7644-7654
- Effect of preweaned dairy calf housing system on antimicrobial resistance in commensal Escherichia coli. 2014. R.V. Pereira, J.D. Siler, J.C. Ng, M.A. Davis, and L.D. Warnick. J. Dairy Sci 97: 7633-7643.
- Intra-farm communication about dairy calf health. W.M. Sischo, D.A. Moore, M.A. Davis, D.L. Moore, J. Vanegas, S. Kurtz, K. Heaton, D. Kinder, J.D. Siler, R.V. Pereira, and L.D. Warnick. (Northeast Dairy Producers Association Conference 2014)
- Recent Emergence of Escherichia coli with Cephalosporin Resistance Conferred by blaCTX-M on Washington State Dairy Farms. Davis MA, Sischo WM, Jones LP, Moore DA, Ahmed S, Short DM, Besser TE. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2015 Jul 1;81(13):4403-10.
- Communication on the Dairy: Who Talks to Whom? William Sischo, Dale Moore, Danna Moore, Margaret A. Davis and others*. Presented at the 2012 Project Director’s Meeting for the National Integrated Food Safety Initiative program.
- Comparative Genomics of Drug-resistant Salmonella enterica Isolated from Dairy Cattle and Humans. L. Carroll, M. Wiedmann, H den Bakker, J. Siler, M. Davis, W. Sischo, T. Besser, L. Warnick, R. Pereira. (ISVEE 2015)
- Correlation between Quinolone-Resistant Commensal E. coli in Dairy Calves and Enrofloxacin Use. Lisa P. Jones, William Sischo, Thomas E. Besser, Dale D. Hancock, and Margaret A. Davis. (ASM 2013)
- Emergence of blaCTX-M resistance determinants in the bovine E coli reservoir, Northwest United States. Margaret A. Davis, Lisa P. Jones, Neeraj Suthar, Danielle V. Meyers, William Sischo, Thomas E. Besser. (ICAAC 2012)
- Impacts of Dairy Calf Housing on Antimicrobial Resistance. Diana Short, Richard Pereira, William Sischo, Lorin Warnick, Lisa Jones, Julie Siler and Margaret A. Davis. Presented at the 2012 Project Director’s Meeting for the National Integrated Food Safety Initiative program.
- Intra-Farm communication about calf health on United States dairy farms. W. Sischo, D.A. Moore, M. Davis M, S. Kurtz, D.L. Moore, K. Heaton, D. Kinder, J. Vanegas, J.D. Siler, R.V. Pereira, L.D. Warnick. Presented at World Buiatrics Conference in 2014.
- Look Who’s Talking When Setting Goals & Protocols for Calf Care. W. Sischo, D.A. Moore, M. Davis, K. Heaton, D. Kinder, S. Kurtz, J. Vanegas, J. Siler, R. Pereira, L. Warnick. Presented at ADSA in Indianapolis, July 2013.
- Recent emergence and rapid dissemination of blaCTX-M among dairy calves in Washington State. Margaret A. Davis, Lisa Pl. Jones, William Sischo, and Thomas E. Besser. (ASM 2013)