- A guide to colostrum & colostrum management for dairy calves (Colostrum Feeding Do’s and Don’ts)
- Colostrum feeding & management on U.S. dairy operations, 1991-2007
- Colostrum protocol flow chart
- Colostrum supplements and replacer
- Composition and hygiene of colostrum on modern Pennsylvania dairy farms (PENN STATE)
- “Alternatives to Antibiotics Makes for Healthier Calves” ( Power Point Presentation) W.S.U.
- Alabama Beef Quality Assurance: Understanding proper drug use and storage
- Conditions for producers use of livestock drugs W.S.U.
- Off-label drug use (Drugs can be used off-label in food-producing animals ONLY when prescribed by a veterinarian following AMDUCA Guidelines)
- Group housing and feeding of calves – Michigan Dairy Review
- Heat stress in dairy calves – Penn State Extension
- Dairy Heifer Raiser, 2011: An overview of operations that specialize in raising dairy heifers (USDA)
- The relationship between clinical signs of respiratory system disorders and lung lesions at slaughter in veal calves.