The Veterinary Medicine Extension Newsletter is a combined effort of Washington State University Extension, the Field Disease Investigation Unit, the Washington Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (WADDL), and the Agricultural Animal Health Group. The newsletter is published quarterly. If you would like to receive our newsletters via e-mail, please send a request to email@example.com
- From the Editor
- Dairy: Starter Grain Consumption
- Dairy: Genomics and Preweaned Calf
- Beef: The Influence of Winter Nutrition on Beef Cattle Productivity
- Pasture Management Calendar
- Give Her a Shot Doc!
- Trichomoniasis be a Formidable Foe!
- WSU Research Updates
- WSDA Corner
- Continuing Education Opportunities